Getting Help

If you think you or someone you know is a victim of domestic abuse get help.

Call 999 if it is an emergency or you or someone you know is in immediate danger.

If you live in West Kent call DAVSS for free and confidential advice and support on 01892 570538 or email [email protected] or [email protected]

Consider speaking to your GP or health care professional.

Call 101 or visit Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks or Tonbridge police station in person to speak to the police.

If you live outside of West Kent please contact 24-hour National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline 0808 2000 247